What is personal data?
Personal data is information that enable identification of a physical person. An identifiable physical person is a person who indirectly or directly can be identified by name, location data, IP address or other factors that enables identification.
The personal data you provide to us
As a user of our website, you might provide us personal data when you contact us. It could be your name, address and contact details.
Personal data we have collected from you or a third party
No personal data is collected without your consent. You actively have to give your consent by, for example, submitting a form on our website or other digital channels.
The purpose of processing your data:
- To process your requests and complete any obligations towards you.
- To provide personal service and improve our customer service.
- For marketing purposes by using cookies.
- For marketing purposes via your e-mail.
Receivers of your personal data
We do not transfer personal data to a third party except for trusted third parties that help us with our business operations, such as managing our website or similar services, provided these parties agree to maintain the data confidential and not use it for other purposes than their obligations to us.
How long we store your personal data
We store your personal data for as long as the original purpose of collecting it remains. The purpose of the collection is clarified at the time of your consent.
Sensitive personal data
We do not collect any sensitive personal data.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent.
- You have the right to request access to all of your personal data we have stored. You can do this free of charge once per year.
- You can also request rectification of inaccurate personal data and request that we erase any of your personal data.
- You have the right to object to how we are using your personal data.
- You have the right to request that we restrict how we process your personal data.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (DPA) or another authority.
On the website, Viarelli may link to content from third parties. These websites are independent from us.
Viarelli reserves the right to change and/or amend this policy.
Last updated: 2020-10-10